Happy Saturday my sweet friend!
1. It’s official! We are rearranging the house…
I’m a firm believer that we need to shake things up every once in a while in order to really appreciate our surroundings.
I never knew the impact this would have on me, but…
that make changing out for the different seasons a breeze! Like these…
2. In completely unrelated but equally festive news, did you know that this week we celebrated
In celebration, I shared these two recipes that I hope you’ll check out!
To go along with these, I shared my favorite
3. In crafty news… we made this
It turned out soooooo pretty, don’t you think? Comment below and let me know if you like it.
(Tap on any image to see the full post with more images and information.)
4. Anywho, ICYMI last week I also shared some of my personal favorite
5. Valentine’s Day. We will blink and it will be here… so I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you all of my blog favorites in hopes of inspiring you to create and decorate for the season!
6. How are you doing? Have you created anything fun and new? I sure hope so. January is a mere memory now, but I have high hopes for February!
So much fun is coming! Stay tuned for updates.
Thank you so much for being here my friend, stay warm and stay crafty!