TAKE A LOOK AT SEVERAL OTHER BUNNY EASTER PROJECTS I’VE SHARED:
- Bunny Butt Easter Wreath
- How to Make an Easter Bunny Wooden Tag DIY
- Dollar Tree Paddle Ball Bunny Craft
- How to Make a Dollar Tree Sun Hat Bunny Wreath
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR BUNNY EASTER EGGS
- Dollar Tree bunny-shaped Easter Eggs
- Baker’s Twine
- Small White Pompoms
- Hot Glue Gun
HOW TO MAKE EASY BUNNY EASTER EGGS
Start by gluing a piece of twine to the bottom of the bunny egg. If you haven’t used finger protectors yet, I highly recommend them. They help save your fingertips from those nasty hot glue gun burns!
Continue to wrap and glue the twine around the bunny egg. You want to keep the twine nice and tight so it covers the entire egg.
You want to wrap the bunny ears with twine as well. You can already see how adorable these bunnies are going to be!
When you get to the end of the egg, cut the twine and add a dab of hot glue.
Hot glue a pompom to the back of the egg for the bunny’s tail.
Twine-Wrapped Bunny Easter EggsThere you have it! I took a simple plastic bunny egg and stepped it up a notch with baker’s twine and pompoms. You can find twine in so many pretty colors now. Wouldn’t these look so pretty in pretty pinks and purples too? Whatever your decorating style is, these little guys will look right at home.
Now it’s time to decorate with your bunny eggs…
I placed the eggs on a moss-covered bird’s nest and adore the look.
They look great displayed on this DIY Dollar Tree cloche as well.
I made the DIY cloche by taking the Dollar Tree Garden Bell Cloche below…
adding a big buffalo check bow on the top through the holes and setting it on a thrifted plate glued to a simple Dollar Store candlestick!
I made the bow with my Easy DIY Bow Maker HERE.
step by step video tutorial
If you want to see the exact step-by-step process, be sure to check out this video tutorial below over on my YouTube Channel!
Dollar Tree Bunny Eggs
For just a few dollars you can fill a decorative bowl or dough bowl with these decorative eggs. Plus, you can use them year after year! Don’t you love budget-friendly crafts? I sure do!
I hope you like this simple Easter craft idea. Be sure to let me know if you make your own.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER pretty spring DIY ideas!
- BOHO Dollar Tree Easter Decor
- DIY Floral Spring Banner Decor
- 21 DIY Spring Wreaths
- Spring Front Door Wreath
Quick and Easy Dollar Tree Bunny Easter Eggs
- All of the supplies can be found HERE In my Amazon Shop
- Dollar Tree Bunny Eggs
- Baker's Twine Scissors
- Small Pompoms
- Hot Glue Gun
- Start by gluing a piece of twine to the bottom of the bunny egg.
- Continue to wrap and glue the twine around the bunny egg.
- When you get to the end of the egg, cut the twine and add a dab of hot glue.
- Wrap the bunny ears with twine as well.
- Hot glue a pompom to the egg for the bunny's tail.
- Decorate with your adorable bunny Easter eggs!