Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast with Sarina Correa sharing How to Sell a Creative Business.
- Next up, I shared a beautiful wreath perfect for the holidays with this Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Christmas Wreath.
- Check out these adorable Faux Whipped Cream Mug Toppers that were so fun to make!
- And we finished off the week with the cutest Pool Noodle Halloween DIY Ghost.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
Have you heard of the trending fall activity – foraging? Foraging has been all over Pinterest the past few weeks. It’s basically finding things from nature to decorate with, like pine cones, acorns, leaves, and grapevine to name a few. If you don’t live in a rural area, you can find things at the craft store, or even the grocery store. Doreen from Hymns and Verses shares great tips on fall decorating. For even more fall decorating ideas be sure to check out my 11 Ways to Decorate for Fall on a Budget.
The next crush shows how to create a soft color palette by mixing pink and purple mums with orange pumpkins. The DIY fall basket on the front door pulls it all together. Orange pumpkins are usually less expensive than white, so this is a great way to keep costs down too. Mums and pumpkins on your front steps are such a simple way to welcome friends and family. For a different fall door decor, check out my darling Fall Gnome Door Hanger.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
We all love a good pumpkin makeover, right? You have to see this collection of old and outdated pumpkins that were revamped to bring in a new look for fall. I can’t decide which one I like the most. What about you? You can see some of my Favorite Faux DIY Pumpkins HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
I just had to share this beautiful pumpkin spice cake. The photo just stopped me in my tracks. Isn’t it lovely? I bet it tastes amazing too. You can’t go wrong with pumpkin spice and cream cheese buttercream frosting. If you are not a fan of pumpkin, try my Vanilla Bean Cupcakes. So yummy!
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Whip up a quick and easy Halloween craft with one of these 20 Cricut Halloween Project Ideas.
- Enjoy these simple and pretty Fall Outdoor Patio Ideas.
- Learn how to make a classic fall recipe with Homemade Apple Butter.
- Create a darling fall door decor with this DIY Crow.
- Take a look at this gorgeous Gold and Eucalyptus Fall Decor.