Today we’re talking about how to sell a creative business. My guest, Sarina Correa, tells us all about the birth, growth, and sale of her company Pixie Dust Paint Company. She shares some valuable advice about things you can do to prepare for the eventual sale of your business. Sarina also tells us what she’s doing now and how she’s helping other Creatives achieve their business dreams.
Sarina Correa has formed and sold three separate companies, one of which was the Pixie Dust Paint Company. Sarina grew up painting old furniture and found objects, giving them a vintage look by mixing her own additive into flat paint. Marketing and selling that additive launched a lucrative business that evolved into the development of additional products, painting classes, and a membership. As if creating and selling businesses weren’t enough work, Sarina is also a successful Financial Advisor to small businesses and an online mentor to Creatives look to grow their business.
In this episode, we cover:
- The creation of Pixie Dust and rapid growth of the business
- Staying true to your company’s values
- How business brokers can help you sell your business
- Issues to consider when you’re making your exit strategy
- Factors that contribute to your business valuation
- What you can do from the start to ensure the smooth sale of your company
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Sarina’s website, The Social Divas
- Connect with Sarina on Facebook, Instagram YouTube and Pinterest
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!