Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast where I talked with Amanda Gerow about How to Explode Your Traffic Using Hometalk.
- Next up, I shared a yummy new recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Oreo Truffles.
- And we finished off the week with a tutorial for the cutest Gnome Door Hanger for St. Patrick’s Day.
- If you missed any of my Facebook LIVE videos this week, you can catch up HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing spring decorating ideas from the uber-talented Lucy from Craftberry Bush. If you have not visited her blog yet, you definitely want to check it out. This gorgeous display of spring florals really makes you smile, doesn’t it? I’m so ready for spring. How about you? Get my tutorial for Faux Hobnail Milk Glass HERE.
Credit: Craftberry Bush
Next up, is this absolutely adorable spring vignette complete with a pink bunny and pink peonies. This is a simple vignette to duplicate too. If you can’t find a pink bunny you can even spray-paint one from the thrift store.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
There were so many spring wreaths shared this week. You know they are a favorite of mine! This spring floral hoop wreath from Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia is simply lovely. Hoop wreaths are inexpensive and easy to make. Plus, you can make different styles for each season. You may also like my Embroidery Hoop Boho Wreath I made HERE.
Since I was on a wreath kick this week, I just had to share this soft and romantic sage and blush wreath. It has a shabby chic feel to it perfect for spring! Also, you don’t want to miss my post with 21 DIY Spring Wreaths.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Just look at this darling way to serve avocado toast with egg recipe. Imagine serving this flower breakfast to kids, or guests? This is a great idea for an Easter brunch. Is this something you could see yourself making?
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Try this simple recipe for Cake Mix Cookies.
- Check out these beautiful DIY Easter Wreaths.
- Take a look at these DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas.
- Check out this helpful post on how Painted Countertops look after 3 years.
- Enjoy these super easy recipes for 47 Dump Cakes!