Okay, we need to have a talk about Hometalk. If you’re a blogger or content creator and you’ve never used Hometalk, you’re majorly missing out. Today I had the privilege of talking to Amanda Gerow, the blogger community manager for Hometalk. Hometalk is the leading online DIY publisher and is an amazing tool for content creators to reach new audiences and grow their blog traffic – we’re talking about the potential for thousands of new visits to your site a month! The best part? It’s totally free! I know firsthand how incredible Hometalk is and I loved chatting with Amanda about Hometalk and its various programs. Whether your goal is to make a bit of extra income with your content or simply to drive more traffic to your site, Hometalk can help!
In this episode, we cover:
- What is Hometalk and why should you pay attention to it?
- Hometalk’s various incentive programs with a spotlight on the blogger traffic program
- How to get started with the blogger traffic program
- Hometalk’s sister companies, Foodtalk, and Upstyle
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Hometalk Creator Hub
- Food Talk Daily
- Upstyle Daily
- Follow Melanie Ferguson on Hometalk
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!