Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, over on the blog I shared these AWESOME 21 Craft Organization Ideas on a Budget.
- I shared my Dollar Tree Heart Wreath DIY
- We held my first ever Creative Escape Workshop and it was so much fun! I’ve made a few tweaks to the format and next month we will be LIVE with each other and see our faces when we chat and catch up! I can’t wait! All of the information for next monthi is HERE –>> March Creative Escape Workshop I do hope you’ll join us!
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
Stained Glass is lends a gorgeous touch to any space; however, the colors in this door really give me “all the feels”. The green and blue pops along with the amber panes are just stunning. I wonder if I could DIY a window like this one? (I did make stained glass mason jars HERE… is that the same thing? LOL)
This lovely kitchen immediately caught my eye! All that yummy brass and of course the apron sink make this space a true scroll stopper for me. Don’t miss that amazing dutch door and the shiplap… oh, and the porthole window above the sink! Ah, pinch me please!
My Secret Crafty Crushes
This has to be one of the prettiest pillows, all those colors… ! Quilting is something I haven’t tried yet, but I’m here for it! Do you know how to quilt?
You could add one of my signature Messy Bows to one of these pillows by making this easy Messy Bow Wrap DIY!
These precious fabric love notes are so colorful and thoughtful! I bet you could make them no-sew, too; however, they look easy enough, right?
Foodie Crush of the Week
Made with brownies, chocolate frosting, and dipped in melted chocolate; these may be the solution to everything– well, almost everything! Only three ingredients makes this recipe one to keep around!
These look super rich and that reminds me of my recipe for rich and gooey Fudgy S’ mores Brownies.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- This amazing Modern Andirondack Chair DIY
- Make some super fun Shabby Chic Lace Ribbon Holders
- How about this awesome Canopy Bed for a Princess
- Get creative making these Painted Terra Cotta Pots
- Hop to it with this Grocery Bag Easter Basket DIY
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this week’s crushes below in the comments, please… BTW— Life is short—Enjoy the mess!