Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a pretty DIY Wooden Trivet that can be used in so many different ways!
- I shared an adorable Easy Ribbon Craft DIY that can seriously be made in just about 20 minutes!
- I showed you my haul from a shopping excursion this week, including lots of buffalo check! And, if you are a Rae Dunn fan, you are going to want to see my finds. You can see the Facebook LIVE HERE.
- I also took you shopping with me at The Classy Cactus Antique Mall. In case you missed it, you can see it HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
This beautiful display of plants adds so much life to this space. The shelves are the perfect way to display them, with plenty of room for more! Start your own home garden inside, or on a porch or patio. If you don’t have a green thumb consider adding faux greenery like I did with this vintage toolbox succulent display.
This stunning living room stopped me in my tracks. I love how it is neutral, but yet so warm and inviting at the same time. There are so many gorgeous elements, like the whitewashed tiered tray, and the beautiful tobacco basket. . I found THIS ONE that is similar for us! Can’t you just imagine sitting here relaxing with a glass of lemonade?
My Secret Crafty Crushes
If you are like me, you can never have too many throw pillows. There are just so many colors and styles. Plus, it’s fun to change them out for each season or holiday. So, when I saw this unique DIY flower pillow craft, I had to take a closer look. This is one of those projects that looks hard, but once you see how it was made, you realize it is easier than you thought! Take a look at the tutorial just in time for Mother’s Day gifting. Another great gift idea are these pretty Stamped Terracotta Pots.
How sweet is this upcycled picture frame turned photo holder? Picture frames can be found for a song at thrift stores. See how to easily transform one for your own home. Instead of keeping favorite photos on your phone, print some out and really enjoy them. This is perfect for a home office, and of course, Mom or Grandma would love a gift like this! You may also want to see the fun wood block photo holder I made here.
Foodie Crush of the Week
This 3 ingredient peach cobbler looks amazing! There is nothing like a quick and easy dessert, especially one made with just 3 ingredients. Then you have more time to enjoy dessert. If you are looking for another easy recipe, try my Copycat Nothing Lemon Bundt Cake. It’s seriously so yummy! While you’re at it, you may also enjoy my Chocolate Zucchini Cake!
Bonus Crushes this week!
- These adorable Moss Frame With Flowers
- Check out this Easy Carrot Cake Recipe
- Learn how to makeover a Kitchen Island On A Budget
- This pretty Traditional Sideboard Makeover
- Make a stunning DIY Accent Wall With Picture Frames
- See how easy it is to make your own Soy Teacup Candles
- Add a new piece of furniture to your home with a DIY Coffee Table
- Upcycle old glass candles with Mod Podge and Tissue Paper
- Get ready for summer entertaining with a Giant Chess Set
SIGN UP FOR MY diy EMAILS
If you love DIY’s like these and seeing all the fun things I find out shopping, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!