DIY Cowgirl Summer Bonnet
Looking for a way to add style to any outfit while also providing sun protection for your skin? Look no further than this adorable cowgirl summer bonnet!
supplies needed for THE sUMMER BONNET
- craft paint—acrylic or Latex(I prefer Valspar latex samples from Lowe’s)
- a straw hat of your choosing (I will show a few examples)
- a mason jar lid ring
- coordinating 1″x 27″ strip of fabric or ribbon
- 2″x 27″ strip of coordinating fabric or ribbon
- 1/2″x 27″ strip of coordinating fabric or ribbon
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- makeup sponge
- kitchen sponge
- any bling embellishments
- Jute wrapped wire.
how to make a SUMMER BONNET
complete STEP by STep video tutorial is inside southern crush creative club vip membership here.
This project was crafted by Celebrity Crafter: Nichole Laliberte
Celebrity Crafter’s Blog: Cowgirls and Spurs
What embellishments can i use?
A good bling embellishment is what makes this project extra fun! Here are some ideas you can use to jazz up your summer bonnet.
- vintage brooch
- faux pearl
- faux flowers
Check OUT MORE CONTRIBUTOR POSTS:
- Vintage Style Wood Block Photo Holder
- Adorable DIY Lampshade Makeover Ideas
- DIY Floral Banner with Scrapbook Paper
- Easy Napkin Art Canvas DIY
- DIY Painted Wood Block
>>BE SURE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!<<
I especially love this project because it’s just so functional and FUN!
If you love this craft, consider joining us inside Southern Crush Creative Club VIP! In the meantime, if you love these kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to Subscribe Today. I can’t wait to meet you!
There are so many ways you can make this summer bonnet your own! I can’t wait to see how yours turns out.
>>>Leave your thoughts below in the comments please…