Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, this week has been a doozy! No heat and no internet at my house has left me hanging for new posts; however, we did get this cute DIY put on the blog NEW POST
- We ‘unboxed’ my new Diamond Art Painting from Diamond Art!
- I share two fun DIY Videos over on my Facebook Page; Farmhouse Shiplap Welcome Sign & a Burlap Bunny.
- My newest CREATIVE ESCAPE workshop opened up for enrollment! It’s going to be so much fun!!!
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
There are so many things that I love about this kitchen–the soft, calm soothing blue colors throughout, the Greek key pattern on the flooring, the pops of brass on the fixtures and not to be missed the rounded archway leading into the room. (I found us some similar blue and white decor to decorate with below)
Speaking of brass… this small space office caught my attention with its use of clear acrylic accessories with brass accents. The sweet little window lets in just the right amount of light, too! I couldn’t wait to share this one with you for inspiration! If you love it as much as I do, shop similar items below…
My Secret Crafty Crushes
I’m not much of a seamstress; however, these precious little fabric corner bookmarkers look easy enough to make! Maybe I could adjust it make them as a ‘no-sew’ project? What do you think?
This crush was easy to spot because it was so colorful and bright! Fun idea to create some one of a kind canvas art–like mine HERE –>> Easy Two-Step Burlap Canvas Photo Frame
Foodie Crush of the Week
Bonus Crushes this week!
- This super cute Dollar Tree Spring Wreath
- Make a No-Sew Curtain Valance
- This awesome Bunny Display
- Build an amazing Entertainment Media Center