Who else is ready for summer? We are so close! Get a jumpstart on summer decorating with this absolutely adorable DIY textured flower pot with a super fun bumblebee design.
supplies needed for DIY Textured Flower Pot
- Any small plastic flower pot
- Any color craft paint of your choice
- 1 small container of spackling from dollar tree
- 1 tablespoon water
- Paint brushes
- Embellishments of your choice (Ribbon, flowers or bling)
how to make a DIY Textured Flower Pot
COMPLETE STEP BY STEP VIDEO TUTORIAL IS INSIDE southern crush creative club vip membership here.
This project was crafted by Celebrity Crafter: Renee Cooper Celebrity Crafter’s Facebook Page: Simply Simple Craft Ideas
What CAN I Put in my DIY Textured Flower Pot
You can put a real plant or flowers in this pot, or you can totally go with silk flowers. The sunflowers that were added really make the colors in the flower pot pop, so I would definitely recommend going with similar colors. But totally use your imagination! There are so many beautiful flowers you can put in this DIY textured planter:
- Add a plant, like a snake plant, or a money tree.
- Gift it to someone for their birthday, with their favorite flowers.
- Place it on your porch or patio and brighten up the space.
The ideas really are endless with this one!
Other fun crafts:
- DIY Floral Banner with Scrapbook Paper
- Dollar Tree Sun Hat Wreath
- DIY Ceramic Mugs with Paint or Sharpies
- Messy Bow Burlap Pillow Wrap
I especially love this project because you can’t help but smile when you look at it!
If you love this craft, consider joining us inside Southern Crush Creative Club VIP! In the meantime, if you love this kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
There are so many ways you can make this planter your own! I can’t wait to see how yours turns out.
>>>Leave your thoughts below in the comments please…