If you love Starbucks, then you may love this quick Starbucks Drink Bottle DIY! Like several other people, it took me a bit to warm up to Starbucks coffee. But once I did, I instantly had my favorite Starbucks drinks, iced coffee and frappaccinos! One of those Starbucks drink recipes includes their famous “cold brew” (See below).
I hated to waste these gorgeous amber colored bottles once they were emptied. I love the imprint on the top of the bottles that give them such a ‘vintage’ feel.
I decided to re-purpose them into a cute trio of vases for my kitchen window sill instead! This was a simple, quick and easy DIY that I’m sure you’ll love!
What you’ll need to re-purpose starbucks drink bottles
- Starbucks Cold Brew Bottles
- Dawn Dish washing Liquid
- Baking Soda
- Scouring Sponge
- Floral Pick of your choice
- Twine or Tags (optional)
super easy instructions
- Drink your Starbucks Cold Brew–LOL! That’s the best part! You can use my recipe here: half a bottle of cold brew, a little half and half and 2 squirts of sugar free vanilla syrup! VIOLA! It makes the best Sugar Free Iced Coffee in my honest opinion!
- Remove the sticker label. Now I’ll be the first to say that this was not the easiest of tasks; however, here’s what I found worked for me. Peel off the label.
- Smear a mixture of Dawn dish washing liquid and a little sprinkling of baking soda over the section of the bottle where the sticker was.
- Let sit about 2 hours. Go make something else or enjoy your Starbucks Drink! LOL
- Come back and use the scouring side of these blue sponges to slowly get the remaining ‘gunk’ off the bottle.
- Wipe clean and they’re ready to use.
- Place a flower arrangement of your choice in them or use them just the way they are.
- You can add twine or ribbon around the neck of the bottle and even a cute tag if you desire. The possibilities are endless.
Viola! Starbucks bottle DIY
I love it when they get my name right on my Starbucks drink… don’t you? I mean it’s pretty rare, especially, since my name isn’t all that common. I’ve had any combination of misspellings including complete other names like Melissa, Michelle, and Melinda.
My favorite sweet treat is the frozen Caramel Frappaccino with extra caramel of course!
Get a free drink after your first order
All you have to do to get the deal is use the coupon found in your Starbucks app. If you don’t have the app, you can download it here for free.
My FREE STARBUCKS Gift to You – My Blog Reader
Oops! Check back for another giveaway!
If you love these kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
>>Leave your thoughts below in the comments please… BTW— Life is short—Enjoy the mess!