The best DIY is one that you can use over and over again without getting bored! This clever fall shelf sitter is double-sided, so once you feel the need to change up your decor, all you have to do is flip it over! Learn how to make this by reading below.
supplies needed for THis fall shelf sitter
- 12 X 6 X 1″ scrap wood – find this at your local lumber or hardware store. They should even be able to cut it to size for you!
- 3.5″ birch circles – you’ll need 3 of these.
- Acrylic Paints – choose 3 fall colors + white.
- 1″ letter stencils
- One faux flower head – any flower but make sure it’s in a fall color.
- Hot glue gun
- Adhesive Velcro
- 12″ Scrapbook paper – choose coordinating papers.
- Mod Podge Matte
- Basic craft supplies such as scissors, paintbrush, etc.
how to make the fall shelf sitter
complete STEP by STep video tutorial is inside southern crush creative club vip membership here.
This project was crafted by Celebrity Crafter: Grace Bruno-Kurtz
Celebrity Crafter’s Page: The Comfy Nest with Grace
WHERE CAN I DISPLAY MY fall shelf sitter?
Once you make this fun project, you’ll be displaying your new handiwork absolutely everywhere! Here are a few spots you can place this shelf sitter:
- console table
- fireplace mantle
- picture ledge
- kitchen counter
- laundry room
Of course, it also makes for a fantastic gift to give to friends, too!
more fall projects
- DIY Picture Frame Wreath with Fall Plaid Decor
- 7 Easy Fall Banner Ideas
- Fall Wood Block Decor
- DIY Leopard Pumpkin Art
>>BE SURE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!<<
If you love this craft, consider joining us inside Southern Crush Creative Club VIP! In the meantime, if you love this kind of DIY idea, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences, and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up HERE.
This craft is so versatile and easy to make! I can’t wait to see how yours turns out.
>>>Leave your thoughts below in the comments please…