supplies for dollar tree ceramic paint decor
- Stencils of your choice
- Ceramic Paint
- Any Dishes of your Choice ( I used a bowl and plate from Dollar Tree)
- E6000 Glue
- Artist Paint Brush
step by step instructions for using ceramic paint
- Prep your dish by cleaning with a damp cloth or rubbing alcohol.
- Place your desired stencil in the center of your dish.
- Apply ceramic paint using a scraper or spatula.
- Add ceramic paint freely to any other areas you like on the dishes. This is the fun part!
If using traditional ceramic paint then bake to set according to the instructions below.
viola! Dollar tree decor using NO BAKE ceramic paint
There you have it! So much fun and so many options! I added my famous MESSY BOW to the base as a cute centerpiece on my countertop. If you water down the ceramic paint, you can simply “tint” your design as well! Will you make some decor using this method?
If you love these kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
Leave your thoughts below in the comments please… BTW— Life is short—Enjoy the mess!