Anyone else ready for summer yet? Pave the way for those long, sunny days with this adorable DIY watermelon planter!
supplies needed for THE WATERMELON PLANTER
- flower picks and berries
- metal vase
- floral moss
- floral foam
- red, gree, white paint
- black paint pen
how to make a watermelon planter
COMPLETE STEP BY STEP VIDEO TUTORIAL IS INSIDE southern crush creative club vip membership here.
This project was crafted by Celebrity Crafter: Beth Eaton
Celebrity Crafter’s Blog: The Ruffled Daisy
What CAN I Put in my watermelon planter?
Okay, so in this project, we obviously decided to put faux florals and berries in the planter. However, don’t let that stop you from using your imagination! There are so many cute things you can put in this watermelon planter:
- Add cute pens, a fun paper pad, and a gift card or two, and make this into an adorable end of year teacher gift!
- Keep it on your desk filled with pens and pencils.
- Fill it with gravel, add a cute pick chalkboard sign and use it at a summer dinner party
The ideas really are endless with this one!
Other fun crafts:
- DIY Floral Banner with Scrapbook Paper
- Dollar Tree Sun Hat Wreath
- DIY Ceramic Mugs with Paint or Sharpies
- Messy Bow Burlap Pillow Wrap
I especially love this project because it makes me smile every time!
If you love this craft, consider joining us inside Southern Crush Creative Club VIP! In the meantime, if you love this kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
There are so many ways you can make this planter your own! I can’t wait to see how yours turns out.
>>>Leave your thoughts below in the comments please…