Looking for an easy and delicious holiday dessert? Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes® Dip is the latest TikTok trend to take over the internet. This fun holiday dip turns the popular snack cakes into a creamy sweet treat to enjoy throughout the holiday season!
Ingredients needed to make little debbie christmas tree cake dip:
- 1 Box Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes = 5 cakes come in a box
- 1 8-oz. Package Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 8-oz. Tub Whipped Topping
- Red & Green Sprinkles, for garnish
- Nilla Wafer Cookies, Graham Crackers, or Fruit for Dipping
Directions for making christmas dip:
Soften cream cheese.The easiest way to do this is just set the cream cheese out on the counter and go watch your favorite Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie! When you return, the cream cheese will be room temperature and ready to go!
Blend cream cheese with vanilla flavoring, and cool whip on medium speed until smooth.
Add milk and blend until the mixture is a smooth and creamy texture.
Break up 4-5 of the Christmas tree cakes into chunks, toss in and blend. This is where you can decide if you prefer the dip to be smooth or keep larger chunks of the cakes in the mix. It’s completely up to you. I blended mine pretty thoroughly, but upon reflection, I think I would prefer the chunks in the mix.
Add a few sprinkles for color and fold them in gently as they will try to bleed into the mix.
Transfer the blended Christmas cake dip into a pretty bowl and add more sprinkles on the top for an extra festive look.
Optionally top with an additional Christmas tree.
Refrigerate until serving..
Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or fresh fruit for dipping.
STEP BY STEP VIDEO TUTORIAL
If you want to see the exact step-by-step process, be sure to check out this video tutorial below over on my YouTube Channel!
How to store Christmas Tree Cake Dip
To store this dessert dip, cover with plastic wrap or place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days; although, if it’s at my house, it won’t last that long it’s so delicious. If adding sprinkles, wait until just before serving the dip to your guests as the sprinkles will melt over time.
Do Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes come in chocolate?
Try this recipe with other varieties of snack cakes! Chocolate Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes come in a tree-shaped chocolate flavored cake with chocolatey creme filling. Additions of chocolate chips and a tablespoon of cocoa powder will fix that chocolate craving! Or consider adding a drop or two of peppermint extract for a minty treat!
This easy and scrumptious Christmas Tree Cake dip is sure to be a hit at any holiday party! Once chilled, this delicious dessert travels really well. Get creative with your garnishes like the holly sprig shown here! The sky’s the limit!
This can travel in a plastic container with a lid and then transferred to a cute holiday bowl or or nice silver bowl for serving.
is there a shortage of little debbie christmas tree cakes?
While these yummy snack cakes normally debut on the store shelves sometime in October, this year they were delayed a bit until November. In plenty of time for making some of this fast and delicious Christmas dip! You can find Little Debbie Christmas Treek Cakes here below…
- Amazon (This is the only place I can still find them shippable. It is an affiliate link.)
- Target in store
- Walmart in store
- Albertsons in store
Be sure to PIN this for later!
Did you know they also have Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream?
It’s true! It comes in a single pint of a sweet vanilla ice cream with chunks of delicious cake and those famous green sprinkles with swirls of red icing! I’ve seen this for sale at Walmart!
Little Debbie Christmas Trees Printable
This is a fun Christmas print for you to craft with or create a fun shirt, tea towel or more! It can be found in my Shopify site for sale or access all of my printables for FREE inside my VIP Group!
Easy and Delicious Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip
- mixer or hand held beaters
- 1 Box Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz. Tub Whipped Topping
- Red & Green Sprinkles for garnish
- 1 box Nilla Wafer Cookies Graham Crackers, or Fruit for Dipping
- Soften cream cheese
- Blend cream cheese with vanilla, cool whip and milk until smooth.
- Break up 4-5 of the Christmas trees into chunks and blend
- Add a few sprinkles and fold them in gently.
- Transfer to a pretty bowl and add more sprinkles.
- Optionally top with an additional Christmas tree.
- Refrigerate until serving..
- Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or fresh fruit for dipping.
Try this recipe with other varieties of Christmas Tree Cakes! Additions of chocolate chips and a tablespoon of cocoa powder will crush that chocolate craving!