Have any old jeans laying around? This patriotic flag canvas pillow was quick and easy using scrap denim and random ribbon. See the fast two-step process and get creative…
>>>BE SURE TO PIN THIS PROJECT FOR LATER!<<<
If you love these kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
- Canvas pillow case of your choice
- Red and white scrap ribbons
- Scrap denim
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pillow insert
STEP BY STEP
- Start by making your “blue” section out of scraps and don’t forget to add a star, I used a scrap denim placemat.
- The rest is fairly simple. Place ribbon strips where you’d like your stripes and hot glue everything in place.
- Once in place, let cool thoroughly then add your pillow insert.
LIVE VIDEO TUTORIAL
If you missed the facebook live video, you can watch it here…
This project turned out so cute and I love it! It is perfect to toss in a chair for just the right amount of patriotic flare to your home’s decor for the holiday season. Will you make your own version of this?
I love holiday projects, how about you? Did you see the one I did where I made pillows with these red and blue bandanas! Check it out here –>> No Sew Bandana Scarf Bling Pillows!