Have any old jeans laying around? This patriotic flag canvas pillow was quick and easy using scrap denim and random ribbon. See the fast two-step process and get creative…
>>>BE SURE TO PIN THIS PROJECT FOR LATER!<<<
If you love these kind of DIY ideas, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
SUPPLIES for patriotic flag pillow
- Canvas pillow case of your choice
- Red and white scrap ribbons
- Scrap denim
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pillow insert
STEP BY STEP on how to make scrap ribbon flag pillow
- Start by making your “blue” section out of scraps and don’t forget to add a star, I used a scrap denim placemat.
- The rest is fairly simple. Place ribbon strips where you’d like your stripes and hot glue everything in place.
- Once in place, let cool thoroughly then add your pillow insert.
This project turned out so cute and I love it! It is perfect to toss in a chair for just the right amount of patriotic flare to your home’s decor for the holiday season. Will you make your own version of this?
I love holiday projects, how about you? Did you see the one I did where I made pillows with these red and blue bandanas! Check it out here –>> No Sew Bandana Scarf Bling Pillows!