Amazon Prime Day Preview
Amazon Prime Day starts at midnight PST Monday, July 12th, and July 13th for Prime members. But, you can find some great deals early. I’m sharing some of the best deals for your home or gift ideas now!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you anything extra)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Tips for the Getting the Best Deals
- Be sure to click “Watch Deal” for anything that interests you.
- If you think you want it, grab it immediately, don’t wait. It won’t wait for you.
- Look for eligible items with a blue Prime Day badge.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day? If not, I’m here to help with a preview of the must-see items to shop for during Prime Day. There are so many amazing deals that can save you tons of money. Don’t forget early Christmas shopping!
Be sure to look for the Blue Amazon Prime Day badge to make sure it’s part of the BIG SALE. Also, comment below and let me know what you buy!
Appliances to Watch for on Prime Day
If you don’t have a pressure cooker yet, now is the time to buy one! The king of all pressure cookers, the Ninja Foodi, is now 34% off for a savings of $120.00!
In case you missed it, I just shared my review of my new Ninja Coffee Maker. You definitely want to watch the Prime Day deals for that too. It is seriously amazing!
Can you imagine being able to schedule daily clean-up in your home that you don’t have to do?! You can schedule your vacuuming with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. So convenient.
Create your favorite meals and snacks like smoothies, omelets, sauces, and dips. Everything you need for a smoothie on the go!
Electronics Prime Day Deals
Create a cinematic style surround sound in your living or family room with this Sony Soundbar. Save over $100 now!
All your entertainment in one place with this Smart TV. Watch your favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
Whether you are looking for wireless headphones for yourself, or for a holiday gift, the Apple Ear Pods are perfect! With active noise cancellation that blocks outside noise, these are great for business, travel, or listening to music. Now you can save $75.
Amazon Products Deals
Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more! This is the lowest price ever to turn your television into a “smart tv” with all the bells and whistles!
Save more than 50% on a home security system that you can set up yourself in minutes! No need to hire a professional. Designed to withstand outdoor elements with the batteries lasting up to 2 years. This also makes a great gift idea for family members.
Keep connected with a beautiful Apple Watch. This color blue is just stunning! Pair it with your phone so you never miss a message or important call.
Prime Day Beauty Must-haves
Take care of your teeth with this electric toothbrush. Removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Plus, the sensor tells you when it’s time to change the brush.
This handy beauty tool is such a timesaver! Style, dry & volumize your hair in one step. You can get this now for under $40!
Keep your hair looking it’s best with the Chi hairstyling iron. It has 3 different settings depending on your hair type.
Outdoor Entertaining Deals
I love to enjoy my outdoor patio weather permitting. One of the best things I did was add outdoor patio lighting and curtains to the space. Lights really make it inviting and add a nice ambiance.
So, I was thrilled to see the incredible deals already being offered on lighting and outdoor entertaining pieces. Here are a few that caught my eye!
This set of 16 LED Edison lights for the outdoors is really unique and fun. They can be draped around a gazebo, or added to a fence. You can also get them in black. So pretty!
Just look at how gorgeous this blue rose garden dinnerware set is. You know I love me some blue and white dishes.
I’m so in love with these hobnail glasses perfect for outdoor entertaining! You can see how I made faux hobnail HERE.
How Does Amazon Prime Day Work?
In order to participate in the amazing deals during the Amazon Prime Day event, you will need an Amazon Prime membership. They do offer a FREE trial as well.
Here are some Prime benefits included with your membership:
My family uses our membership weekly and it has been the best investment now that we are staying home and ordering practically everything online for delivery. These are the benefits straight from their website.
- FREE Two-Day Delivery: Millions of items are delivered fast and free.
- FREE One-Day Delivery: Available on more than 10 million items with no minimum purchase.
- FREE Same-Day Delivery: Available on over 3 million items on qualifying orders over $35. Order in the morning, typically before noon, and get your items by 9 p.m.
- FREE Ultrafast Grocery Delivery: Get free two-hour delivery on groceries, including quality fresh food and produce (in select cities).
- FREE Release-Date Delivery: Be among the first to get new video games, books, music, movies, and more. Choose Release-Date Delivery on qualified items and receive your package by 7 p.m. on that date.
- FREE No-Rush Shipping: Don’t need your Prime order right away? Select No-Rush Shipping and earn rewards for future purchases.
Here is the complete guide to Prime delivery benefits.
Amazon Prime shopping benefits are definitely my most used perks of membership. It is amazing to order something one evening and it arrives the very next day…
- Prime at Whole Foods Market: Exclusive savings for Prime members, 5% Back for eligible Prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, and 2-hour delivery in select cities (more soon).
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% Back every day on all Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases, in addition to rewards everywhere else you shop.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: Eligible Prime members can get 5% back every day on Amazon.com purchases and access to exclusive financing offers.
- Prime Wardrobe: Try on clothes, shoes, jewelry, and accessories from the comfort of your home, and pay only for what you keep.
- Early Access to Deals: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com.
- Prime Exclusives: Amazon’s hand-picked products are offered exclusively to Prime members.
Amazon 4-star and Amazon Books Stores: Prime members pay Amazon.com prices on all products in-store.
- Alexa Voice Deals: Prime members can shop with Alexa and receive an additional discount on select deals.
- Amazon Pantry: Low-priced everyday essentials in everyday sizes are delivered to your door for a flat delivery fee.
- Amazon Family: Up to 20% off diapers and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry.
- Prime Reload: All Prime members can earn 2% rewards on their debit spending when they reload their Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with a designated debit card.
My mother-in-law loves to read. I mean really loves to read. If you love to read, these perks may be just what you’re looking for from your Prime membership!
- Prime Reading: Prime Reading gives you unlimited access on any device to more than a thousand eBooks, popular magazines, comics, books with Audible narration, and more.
- Amazon First Reads: Read one of next month’s new releases now for free.
- Prime Print Magazines: Prime members can choose from select 4-month magazine subscriptions for only $0.99.
Learn more about Prime Reading.