Disclosure Statement– This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials is set in in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that had been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials and endorsements, which I feel is important to disclose all the details to you. The opinions expressed here are my own. For questions about this blog, please email me at email@example.com
- The content of this blog is a source of income for my family. Therefore it may be used to promote products, services or other business that I love. I will only do so with things that I have used and trust and I feel would help my readers.
- Many of my posts may contain affiliate links. What that means is that if you buy something from the site I link, I may receive a small commission. This DOES NOT result in extra charges to you or any increase in the cost of the item itself. These items may or may not be noted within each blog post, but are disclosed here. The affiliate fees I make each month helps me keep this blog up and running!
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- All advertisements on my blog are generated by a 3rd party ad network and are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Please note that I do not have total control of what ads are on the site.
- I may accept cash advertising or sponsorship from time to time. This will not influence the content or my opinions and I will never endorse a company that I do not honestly love and stand by.
- I am the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures posted on this blog. My material may be used by peer blogs, if it is directly linked back to my blog for proper credit and please only use ONE photo per post. It may not be published, altered, copied or reprinted without my permission.
- All printables I provide on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any way.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of the type of personal information this site collects and how it is processed and used, per US/EU Privacy Guidelines. Here is that statement, in simple terms that everyone can understand.
See my: Disclosure Policy
Effective date: January 21, 2019 FRG Management, LLC (Southern Crush) operates the https://www.southerncrushathome.com/ website (the “Service”).
There are forms within my site that collect email addresses for the sole purpose of sharing my blog posts and other information that is valuable to my readers. By entering your email address into one of these forms, you are giving your consent for me to send you new post and blog updates via email. You may manage your preferences or unsubscribe at any time via links at the bottom of my emails. These email addresses are never shared with third-party sites of any kind.
Your email is also collected when you leave a comment on my site. I use this so I may reply to your comment or question.
More on Comments:
When visitors leave comments on my blog, the data shown in the comments form is collected as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have left comments on Southern Crush at Home, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
I will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party.
Media: If images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) have been uploaded to Southern Crush at Home. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information Southern Crush at Home Collects from Others: I may receive information about you from other sources. For example, you may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, I will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
Automatically-Collected Information: Southern Crush at Home’s blog framework automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Southern Crush at Home. For example, when you open a page on Southern Crush at Home, your IP address is logged, as well as your operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed Southern Crush at Home. I may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
At https://www.southerncrushathome.com, I recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information I receive and collect when you use and visit https://www.southerncrushathome.com, and how I safeguard your information.
- I do not sell data.
- I do not share data unless compelled by law.
- I only ask for personal information if it’s needed to provide a service. (For example, I ask for your name and email address when you sign up to receive my blog posts by email.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Ad networks that appear on my site are Google Adsense and AdThrive.
My email service is ConvertKit:
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
- As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
- However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
- The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
- I suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- This page describes how Google uses cookie data from this site.
More about cookies:
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help the site provide a better user experience.
- The cookies cannot identify you.
- In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. To opt out of Google Analytics: visit this page.
Affiliate Program Participation
Southern Crush at Home engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
- Affiliate links Most of my posts are DIY project tutorials. When applicable I show products I recommend by linking to those items on affiliate sites. These links are a helpful way to show which products I am using in my projects so you know what to look for no matter where you shop. I make a small percentage of a sale that the retailer pays, never a reader.
- RewardStyle: Southern Crush at Home is affiliated by Reward Style, a program that pays me a small commission if a reader purchases through a link. Example of a RewardStyle link: https://rstyle.me….
- Amazon.com: Southern Crush at Home is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising (at no additional cost to you) and linking to Amazon.com. Example of an Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2KocNbb
- Commission Junction: Southern Crush at Home is affiliated with CJ, a program that pays me a small commission if a reader purchases through a link on my site. Example of a CJ link: https://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/
Newsletters/Blog Post Updates/Special Offers
On Southern Crush at Home, you may subscribe to my posts, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights Related to Your Personal Information
https://www.southerncrushathome.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact me to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Southern Crush at Home. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe link/button in my emails. You may also notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from my mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information I have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that I erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that I may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Southern Crush at Home does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Acceptance of Terms
By email: email@example.com By visiting this page on our website: https://www.southerncrushathome.com/about