ALL access vip GROUP
- All Access Pass to ALL Craftathon Events (Spring, Summer, Fall, Christmas)
- Access to all the Supply Lists
- VIP Facebook Community including weekly celebrity crafters as well as special discounts on craft supplies
- FREE Access to all “VIP member’s only printables”
48 Hour Access ONLY
- 48 hour access to Day 1 & 2
- Live viewing of all presenters
- Supply list not included
- Unlimited access not included. After 48 hours, the videos will no longer be available for viewing
Register BELOW to win prizes!*
Every Craftathon™ has prizes! It’s always FREE to register to win, too! We’ve given away, $100 Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards and FREE t-shirts! The excitement just from the prizes alone can be enough to make you want a Craftathon every single day! Don’t forget to enter to win–ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON WILL BE COUNTED. Lucky winners will each receive one of the following prizes including (1 of 5) $25-100 Amazon gift cards or (1 of 8) $5-10 Starbucks gift cards PLUS TONS of prizes from our generous sponsors!
SOUTHERN CRUSH CRAFTATHON™
- Ever heard of a “Craftathon™”??
- Do you love to craft?
- Could you sit for hours and watch new ideas unfold before your very eyes?
- Do you like to follow along with others while you make your own pretty things?
Well then, welcome to your dream come true. The official Southern Crush Craftathon™. The Southern Crush Craftathon™ is now a full weekend, real time virtual crafting marathon that consists of 54 expert crafters sharing their newest ideas with you by way of twenty minute live online videos inside a FREE private Facebook group. Get a sneak peek at some of the most creative ideas for the upcoming season of crafting. Free access is available to everyone for the first 48 hours.
Each Southern Crush Craftathon has its own uniquely designed official event t-shirt. Super cute–“Bloom with Me!” 2020 Spring Craftathon T-shirts are here and ready for you to grab your size (XS-4X) today to wear it for the event! All of our sponsors are listed on the back.
If you’ve never heard of the Southern Crush Craftathon; I invite you to watch a little preview video of the previous craftathon that was held in the Fall just before Christmas.
video preview of southern crush craftathon
This quarterly crafting event has quickly grown in popularity with the crafting community and draws thousands of excited crafters from literally around the world!
southern crush craftathon SPRING 2020 sponsors & presenters:
>>>BE SURE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!<<<
If you love this kind of EVENT, you need to be getting my emails, friend! Each week I send out a couple of emails that include EVENT updates, crafts, shopping experiences and decor inspiration. Be sure to get yourself signed up below. I can’t wait to meet you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When is the Spring Craft-a-thon™? Saturday, March 7, 2020 10am CST-10pm CST
- What if I cannot watch it that day or if I miss some of the videos, will there be a replay? All of the videos in their entirety will be available for viewing inside the group for the entire weekend for FREE. You can always upgrade to VIP access level at any time to have lifetime access to all of the videos!
- Will I have access to the supply list ahead of time? The VIP ACCESS paid option is the only way to receive a copy of the complete supply list for each and every project presented during the Craftathon™. This upgrade can be added at anytime.
- Where do I go to see the videos? All of the videos will be released one at a time over the span of the event inside the public group here http://facebook.com/groups/southerncrushcreativeclub These will be available for FREE to view for 48 hours. If you have paid to join the VIP group, you will view the videos inside the Southern Crush Creative Club VIP Group with lifetime viewing access. Request to join with the email you used when making payment.
- How can I request to be a presenter? If you are interested in being a presenter, please send Melanie a private message through the Facebook page http://facebook.com/southerncrushathome or an email to [email protected]