Black and White Valentines DIY Decor
Decorating for Valentine's Day doesn't have to mean all red and pink; why not try out some Black and White Valentines DIY decor!
Heat Gun (optional)
- Dollar Tree canvases in three different sizes start with any three sizes you like, I believe they may only have three sizes
- Contact paper I used the black and white floral print from Dollar Tree
- Acrylic paint I used black from Dollar Tree
- Wrapping paper choose your favorite keeping in mind that if there is a design you will need to pay close attention to matching it up on the front of the canvas
- Dollar Tree Heart Burlap Bag or create your own heart from any fabric
- Lace or Ribbon
- Rhinestone Bling or Jewelry
- Hot Glue
Cut contact paper to fit the largest canvas and apply.
Paint the second canvas with acrylic paint.
Wrap the third canvas using the wrapping paper of your choice. Be sure to align any designs so that they are correct on the front.
Cut a piece of ribbon or lace and glue around the front of the third canvas.
Cut out the heart shape from the Dollar Tree bag and tuck inside the ribbon or lace.
Glue a piece of old jewelry or rhinestone bling on top of the heart.
Glue all three canvases together with hot glue.