SHOW NOTES: Episode 3
My guest today is a very good friend of mine, Kaycee Geeding, from Roost and Restore. Kaycee is talking to us today about the importance of repurposing your content, how she grew her social media following and how to stop comparing your business growth with other businesses!
Kaycee is a busy momma of two young boys, juggling the life of a mum in the country and growing her online business at the same time. She recently opened a new wing of her business called Home Goods Market and she is selling her heart out! Today, she is here to share some tips on getting started and some of the ways she overcame a lot of fears she had with starting an online business!
Kaycee is a 20 something, wife, mama, (both human and fur) homesteader in the making that has been washed in The Blood of Jesus Christ! She is from a small little town in Western Kentucky called Fancy Farm…yes that is a real place. She loves yardsales, junkin and adore the stories behind a well worn piece of furniture.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Kaycee grew her following on social media and systems she uses
- How to get the most out of your videos by repurposing your content
- Battling with comparison and how to keep pushing through it
- The importance of video as a way to grow your social media following
- and, the effects and benefits of viral videos for your business
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Kaycee on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Visit Kaycee’s blog, Roost and Restore
- Shop at Kaycee’s Home Goods Market
- Join us for the official Southern Crush Craftathon™. A full day, real time virtual crafting marathon! June 5th-6th, 2021
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!