SHOW NOTES: EPISODE 7
Have you been wondering if you should start a podcast? Good news! I want to introduce you to someone who is near and dear to me and my business. And today’s she’s talking all about podcasts!
Jennifer Allwood is a business coach and author who teaches women how to build a business online, and today on the show, she’s sharing her secrets about how to create a successful podcast and why it can do wonders for your business.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to start a podcast
- How and where to share and talk about your podcast
- Why starting a podcast is good for your business
- Figuring out your podcast strategy
- The best ways to find podcast topics to your audience will relate to
- Getting the biggest reach with your podcast
- and, the positive impact a podcast has had on Jennifer’s business
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Jennifer’s website
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook and Instagram
- Subscribe to the, Jennifer Allwood Show
- Purchase Jennifer’s book, Fear is Not the Boss of You
- Join us for the official Southern Crush Craftathon™. A full day, real time virtual crafting marathon! June 5th-6th, 2021
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!