What is the Southern Crush Craftathon™?
Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
I started the Craftathon™ a few years ago as a way to collaborate with other crafters and share some amazing projects with the public! When I started this event, I had no idea how quickly it would take off, but it grew into an amazing event that I now run four times a year! If you love to craft and gain inspiration from other crafters, then you’ll definitely want to tune in to the Spring 2022 Craftathon™, happening THIS Saturday, March 19th! With over 250 000 views per event, the Craftathon™ is an incredible way for creatives to get themselves out there and for craft-lovers everywhere to find new ideas and learn along the way! The Craftathon™ is a free event and I’m so excited to learn from all of the presenters this month! Listen in to learn more about what the Craftathon™ is and how you can join in!
In this episode, we cover:
- What exactly is a Craftathon™ and how did it get started?
- How the Craftathon™ can benefit creatives
- Changes to the Craftathon™ in 2022
- Ways to tune in to the March 2022 Craftathon™
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Get your free or instant access pass for the Spring 2022 Craftathon™
- Join the Southern Crush Craftathon™ and Creative Club Facebook Group
- Southern Crush Craftathon™
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!