SHOW NOTES: EPISODE 1
Are you curious how to get your videos on social media to go viral? Then you’re in for a treat! In today’s episode, I am welcoming Amber Strong, Home & DIY blogger and Influencer with The Makers Map. Amber is a previous brick and mortar store owner, she is an owner of a new home and she is fondly referred to as the DIY queen on Instagram. But, she is also one of my really good friends!
Amber refers to herself as an accidental business owner. She started her business in her garage, expanded to a booth business, opened up a brick-and-mortar store, and then shifted her business completely to online.
Today she is here to share the pros and cons of having a video go mega viral. She talks about how the growth has changed her business and how she grew from less than 200,000 to 400,000 followers in 30-60 days!
In this episode, we cover:
- What helped Amber the most when growing her social media following
- The learning curve, when growing your social media
- How do you go viral on social media? Is there a proven system?
- How a mega viral video would affect your business?
- Amber’s weekly workflow that helped her grow her business
- and, how to stay focused and motivated as an creative entrepreneur
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Amber on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest
- Check out Amber’s website, The Makers Map
- Download Amber’s FREE printable HERE
- Join us for the official Southern Crush Craftathon™. A full day, real time virtual crafting marathon! June 5th-6th, 2021
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!