Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a whimsical DIY Birdcage that you can easily make for your home!
- We shared 21 Beautiful Spring Wreaths to help get you ready for Spring decorating.
- We went on a fun video tour at Hobby Lobby that you can see HERE.
- I showed you how to make the cutest Rae Dunn Inspired Bumblebee using loopy yarn. You loved this DIY when I made it on Facebook!
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
This living room space is so warm and inviting. The black fireplace is a bold choice, but it totally works in this room. It’s a great spot to sit and read a book, and I love the quirky touches, like the pink pillow. What do you think?
You all know how much I love the beautiful home of Courtney from French Country Cottage. This week she shares how to create an inviting living room using neutrals. The floral centerpiece filled with eucalyptus in a crock is a great way to add height to an arrangement, without taking over the space. Can you imagine how lovely this must smell too?
My Secret Crafty Crushes
The bright and bold colors in this bedroom can’t help but bring a smile to your face! And just look at that gorgeous dip dyed lampshade. You can get the tutorial to make your own! This bedroom is such a great use of color, without being overpowering. If you don’t have a green thumb, a string of pearls plant is an easy way to bring in greenery, without needing a lot of upkeep.
I couldn’t leave out this adorable yarn wrapped wreath with the cutest birdhouse and little bird nesting on top. This is definitely a wreath that you can leave out all Spring and Summer if you like. Plus, you can wrap the wreath form in whatever colors you like to match your decor.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Last week I shared my Copy Cat Lemon Nothing Bundt Cake recipe. This week I fell in love with this Rose Shaped Buttermilk Bundt Cake. Wouldn’t this make a great dessert for Easter, or Mother’s Day? It looks like you spent hours baking, when really it’s made with a rose shaped mold.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- This stunning Board and Batten Wall
- Make an adorable Bunny Hoop Wreath for Easter
- Sanity Saving Storage in this Small Hallway Makeover
- This sweet and springy Cottage Style Table Vignette
- Six easy and stylish tips on how to Decorate with Flowers
- Decorate a beautiful Yellow and Green Spring Tablescape
- Learn tips on how to Refinish a Coffee Table
- Create a Backyard Hammock Oasis
- Get ready for summer planting with a DIY Potting Bench
- Save those peanut butter jars to make DIY Wall Vases From Upcycled Jars
- Don’t forget this light and refreshing Citrus Cake Recipe