Happy Saturday my sweet friend!
1. Has this ever happened to you? I showed up to a neighborhood block party literally…on the wrong night!
Sunday night, my husband and I got dressed up and walked across the street to knock on our neighbors door.
We wondered where all the cars were, but decided everyone must’ve walked over.
It was only when they came to the door with wet hair (she just hopped out of the shower) and welcomed us inside that we learned the party was the night before… geesh!
This isn’t the first time I’ve gotten dates mixed up and it probably won’t be my last. How about you?
Well, at least I had a great week over here on the blog! I can’t wait to share these FRESH ideas with you…
2. And this fun way to dress up a Dollar Tree Box of Chocolates and Just in Time! How to Make an Easy Tulle Bow for a Box of Chocolates
3. Is super crafty news, I made these three Valentine’s Day Candles with Dollar Tree supplies over on YouTube! Did you see them?
4. In yummy news… we made this
Do you make a cake for Easter? Comment below and let me know.
(Tap on any image to see the full post with more images and information.)
5. Are you ready for the Big Game? Do you have a team you are cheering for? Or are you even going to watch?! Comment below and let me know.
6. Anywho, ICYMI last week I also shared some of my personal favorite
7. Valentine’s Day. We will blink and it will be here… so I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you all of my blog favorites in hopes of inspiring you to create and decorate for the season!
So much fun is coming! Stay tuned for updates.
Thank you so much for being here my friend, stay warm and stay crafty!