Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new blog post where I shared exciting details about the Southern Crush Craftathon™.
- Next up, there was a new podcast where I answered all your questions about this years Southern Crush Craftathon™ .
- I shared a super cool DIY showing you How to Bleach Wood.
- The fun continued with the cutest Easter Bunny Banner.
- And we finished off the week with a great collection of 9 Dollar Tree Easter Decorations.
- If you missed any of my Facebook LIVE videos this week, you can catch up HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing this pretty master bedroom with super helpful tips on how to decorate a nightstand. Those flowers are so lovely!
Next up, is this gorgeous spring tablescape with gorgeous shades of green. The forced bulbs really set the stage for a welcoming table.
My Secret Crafty Crushes For my first crafty crush, I’m sharing these pretty farmhouse style DIY birds nests from Marie at Interior Frugalista. They are so simple to make and add a nice spring touch to your home.
Next up is this darling carrot Easter wreath. Simple supplies from Dollar Tree make this sweet wreath with a colorful bow and hand-lettered tag.
Foodie Crush of the Week
If you are a fan of Reese’s you don’t want to miss this homemade version of peanut butter eggs. Don’t they look amazing?
Do you have a traditional family recipe you make for Easter? Leave a comment below and let me know! Be sure to check out my recipe for Homemade Bread in a Dutch Oven. It is so good!
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Try this fun craft to make a DIY Spring Teapot Decoration.
- Check out this quick and easy Peeps Smores Dip Recipe.
- Take a look at these beautiful Antique Brass Planter.
- Check out this fun tutorial on how to make Stamped Eggs.
- Enjoy this beautiful Easy DIY Kitchen Sign Makeover.