Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast where I talked with Ashley Raetz about Growing a Six Figure Business.
- Next up, I shared a yummy new recipe for the Best Peanut Butter Bread.
- And we finished off the week with a tutorial for the cutest Bunny Butt Easter Wreath.
- If you missed any of my Facebook LIVE videos this week, you can catch up HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing a stunning spring or Easter tablescape filled with gorgeous green and white decorating ideas. Look at those spring blooms. Aren’t they just lovely?
Next up, is this beautiful eat-in kitchen filled with tons of spring eye candy. Don’t even get me started on that blue and white feature wall! What is your favorite thing in this room?
My Secret Crafty Crushes
For my first crafty crush, I just had to share this stunning orchid. If you don’t have a green thumb but love the look of orchids, try this detailed tutorial to make paper orchids. They look so real! You can make any color you like to match your home decor.
Next up, learn how to make the most beautiful hand-painted watercolor Easter eggs. They are easier than you think to make, especially with this great tutorial. What is your favorite way to decorate Easter eggs?
Foodie Crush of the Week
This lemon scone looks amazing! This is a perfect treat for an Easter brunch or weekend treat. If you are a fan of lemon, you don’t want to miss my Copycat Nothing Lemon Bundt Cake. It is seriously delicious!
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Try this fun craft to make Mercury Glass Mason Jars.
- Check out this quick and easy DIY Beehive Decor.
- Take a look at these beautiful Sunflower Kissing Balls.
- Check out this fun tutorial on how to make Recycled Plastic Flowers.
- Enjoy this yummy-looking recipe for Lemon Olive Oil Muffins.