Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast where I talked about Working With Your Spouse.
- Next up, I showed you How to Make a Resin Tealight Candle Holder.
- I shared a helpful post all about organizing your refrigerator. Check out these 5 simple tips on How to Organize a Refrigerator.
- And we finished off the week with a beautiful Wine Cork Heart Craft.
- If you missed any of my Facebook LIVE videos this week, you can catch up HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing a beautiful tablescape filled with lovely peonies and putting together a pink-themed tablescape using gorgeous pink depression glass and some other favorite items. Look at those gorgeous blooms!
Credit: Postcards From the Ridge
Next up, these gorgeous heart-shaped topiaries are perfect for Valentine’s Day or all year long. What a beautiful vignette with the pretty pink roses. For another centerpiece idea, you may enjoy my succulent candle ring idea.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
For this week’s crafty crushes I am loving these Valentine’s Day hearts. You can use old book pages to make them.
Credit: Kippi at Home
Did you see my Paper Hearts? Valentine’s Day crafts are so fun to make, right?
If you are a fan of paper crafts, you don’t want to miss this adorable crochet heart, Valentine. There is a tutorial so you can make your own. For even more Valentine ideas, take a look at my tutorial for a Valentine’s Heart Wreath and my Paper Heart Wreath with Tassels.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Looking for an easy and decadent treat for Valentine’s Day? Try these Ghirardelli chocolate truffles! Also, be sure to check out my recipe for yummy Oreo Truffles. They are so good!
Credit: Amy Sadler Design
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Get inspired to decorate your own soap with this Decoupage Soap Idea.
- Check out these cute DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Bags.
- Take a look at these fun and festive Fabric Hearts.
- Learn how to make beautiful DIY Floating Candles.
- Enjoy this delicious recipe for Valentine’s Day Pretzels.