Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast where we talked with Gwen Hefner about How to Make Money From Thrifting.
- I shared a great recipe and tutorial on How to Make Homemade Bread in a Dutch Oven.
- Next up, was a super simple recipe for How to Make 3-Ingredient Sprinkle Dipped Cherries.
- And we finished off the week with my Top Ten Crafts of 2021.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing this beautifully organized hallway makeover with under stair storage. With the New Year officially here, we all could use a few organizing tips. Look at those vintage lockers!
My Secret Crafty Crushes
For this week’s crafty crushes I am loving these paper bag snowflakes. What a great way to recycle bags while also being creative! This would be fun to make with the kids over winter break too. These snowflakes would look so cute with my Snowman Candles.
Next up, is another super simple winter craft. I’m all about quick and easy crafts that make a statement. This warm and cozy winter wreath was created in about five minutes using an old scarf. Isn’t that clever? You may also like my winter DIY Wreath From A Mop Head and my Faux Birch Logs from Dollar Tree Candles.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Charcuterie boards are all the rage, but have you ever seen a snowman charcuterie board? Is this little guy just adorable? What a sweet treat for the kiddos, perfect for a movie night or snowy weekend inside. If you are looking for more easy sweet treats check out my recipe for No-bake Cookies with Nutella or my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Get inspired to make your own Lotus Flower Resin Candle Holder.
- Enjoy this easy recipe for Crockpot Hot Chocolate.
- Learn all about how to use a Cricut Maker 3.
- Print out this beautiful 2022 Calendar & Planner.
- Check out these incredible ideas and tips on Easy Things to Declutter.