Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a great tutorial on How to Make a Gift Bow 8 Different Ways.
- Next up, there was a new podcast where we talked about How to Totally Dazzle Your Followers with Natalie Mounter
- I shared another holiday idea on How to Make Special Christmas Tags for Gifts
- And we finished off the week with a fun Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe (Starbucks Copycat)
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing this gorgeous Christmas tablescape from the super talented Courtney of French Country Cottage. The soft shades of pinks and fresh pines are just lovely. The taper candlesticks give it such an elegant touch.
This next home decor crush is this stunning Christmas living room from my friend, Karianne from Thistlewood Farms. I’m loving all the blue and white and the Christmas tree really is the star of the show. What a gorgeous space to enjoy the holidays.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
For this week’s crafty crushes I am loving these wood bead stars. You know how much I love wood bead crafts. You can see my Wood Bead Garland HERE and my Bunny Wooden Tag HERE.
Next up, are these absolutely adorable crochet gnomes. What a sweet little banner. There is a great tutorial from Golden Lucy Crafts so you can make your own. You may also like my Dollar Tree Christmas Gnome Wreath and my Gnome Christmas Tree.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Here is a simple and delicious treat that you could easily make to munch on while watching Christmas movies. This yummy reindeer chow sounds fabulous! If you are looking for more easy sweet treats check out my recipe for No-bake Cookies with Nutella or my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Get inspired to make your own Essential Oil Gel Air Freshener.
- Enjoy this easy recipe for Texas Toast Sloppy Joe’s.
- Learn how to make relaxing DIY Bath Tea Bags.
- Print out these adorable Christmas Bottle Tags.
- Check out these incredible ideas for a Food Bar for a celebration or event.
Catch up on Southern Crush Collectives HERE…