Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with an easy and delicious treat for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip.
- Next up, there was a new podcast where I talked about Slaying Your Energy Vampires in 2022.
- I shared another holiday idea with adorable Christmas Ornaments Using Shower Curtain Hooks.
- Get ready to create “all the bows” with my tutorial for Melanie’s $2 Dollar Tree DIY Bow Maker.
- And we finished off the week using my new bow maker for an Easy 5 minute Bow.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
For my first home decor crush, I’m sharing this gorgeous Christmas tablescape filled with lovely green cone trees. Look at how pretty the plaid bows look on the dining room chairs. They are calling my name! If you are a regular visitor you may have seen all of the bows I have shared like my Tissue Paper Gift Bow, DIY Tulle Bow, and my signature DIY messy bow.
This next home decor crush is this Christmas kitchen decorated with vintage goodies like bottle brush trees and vintage Santa mugs. Did you see my Vintage Santa Mug Christmas Tree? It’s a favorite for sure! And, my Vintage Bottle Brush Tree Display is not too far behind. Decorating with vintage decor makes me giddy!
My Secret Crafty Crushes
For this week’s crafty crushes I am loving these upcycled dollar store finds! They look so elegant now with gold paint. You know how much I love dollar store crafts. You can see all of my Dollar Store Crafts and DIY Projects HERE. Lots of budget-friendly ideas.
Next up, have you seen the cute little white houses from Target dollar spot? Susan from Homeroad gave them a simple makeover with black paint. It’s amazing to see how just a little bit of paint can transform a piece. These would look great with buffalo check decor. If you are a fan too, you may enjoy my post all about the Buffalo Check Decor Trend.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Here is a simple sweet treat that you could easily make and give as gifts to teachers and neighbors. This yummy graham cracker toffee looks fabulous! If you are looking for another food gift idea, check out my recipe for No-bake Cookies with Nutella or my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Get inspired for holiday gift-giving with these pretty Handmade Candles.
- Enjoy this festive idea for a Holiday Movie Snack Tray.
- Learn how to mix old and new pieces with Vintage Home Decor.
- Enjoy these beautiful ideas for Christmas Gift Wrapping.
- Set a warm and cozy Christmas Tablescape.
Catch up on Southern Crush Collectives HERE…