Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast where I talked about My Journey to 100,000 Followers.
- Next up, I shared an easy recipe for delicious Coffee Cake Cookies.
- I shared a new holiday project for a pretty Dollar Tree Gnome Christmas Wreath.
- And we finished off the week with a stunning Vintage Bottle Brush Tree Display.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
Isn’t this Christmas home simply stunning? Just look at that gorgeous staircase all decked for the holidays. The neutral green and white look amazing with the wood floor and door. If you are looking for a simple way to bring in Christmas, pick up a fresh pine garland. The smell is amazing too!
Vicki from 2 Bees in a Pod decorates the most beautiful mantels for each season. Here she shares 8 of her Christmas mantels in different decorating styles. So much inspiration for your own holiday mantel! What is your favorite decorating style for the season? You know I love buffalo plaid and vintage! Did you see my Vintage Bottle Brush Tree Display? You may also want to check out my Buffalo Check Christmas Gift Ideas.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
For this week’s crafty crushes I am loving this farmhouse-style grain sack Christmas cone. Filled with festive greenery and berries, it’s just perfect to display on your front door all season long! Another great idea for your front door is this Dollar Tree Gnome Christmas Wreath.
Next up, are these creative cone Christmas trees made from repurposed cardboard. Isn’t that incredible? It has a faux concrete look that continues to be so popular this year. Did you see how I painted my concrete to look like a rug? Yup! You can see how with this tutorial for a Buffalo Check Doormat.
Foodie Crush of the Week
With the holiday season comes all the yummy Christmas cookie recipes. Enjoy these chocolate-dipped gingerbread cookies that are soft, dense, and chewy with flavors of cinnamon and cloves. You may also want to try my Pumpkin Spice Drop Cookies, Coffee Cake Cookies, and No-Bake Cookies with Nutella.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Create a beautiful vintage-inspired wreath with this Christmas Ornament Wreath.
- Enjoy this recipe for delicious Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings.
- Get inspiration with these lovely Outdoor Christmas Decorations.
- Learn how to make pretty DIY Buffalo Check Chargers.
- Go bright and hold this year with a beautiful Pink and Orange Christmas Tree.