Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with an amazing collection of 67 Easy Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Wreath Ideas.
- Next up, there was a new podcast with Chelly Ontis sharing how to organize your life and business with The Entrepreneurial Planner.
- Check out this simple recipe for Healthy Mini Apple Muffins.
- I shared a creative DIY project with this Plant Wall Decor Using Dollar Tree Vases.
- And we finished off the week with a helpful tutorial on How to Paint Buffalo Check on a Dollar Tree Pizza Pan or Circle.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
With the upcoming colder months ahead of us, see how Kate from Southern Home and Hospitality adds fall decorations with a French feel to provide a sense of comfort and connection. If you are a fan of French country decor this is a must-see!
For even more fall decorating ideas be sure to check out my 11 Ways to Decorate for Fall on a Budget.
Next up is a beautiful fall vignette with a tutorial for a drop cloth banner. Drop cloth projects are a favorite of mine. Have you made any fun drop cloth projects? If not, give it a try! In addition to banners, you can also make Drop Cloth Pillows, Messy Bows, and more!
My Secret Crafty Crushes
Using leaves from the yard and a little paint, you can bring fall into your home with these DIY leaf-stamped tea towels! Wouldn’t these be beautiful on your Thanksgiving table? I love crafts that involve stamping. You can even Stamp on Clay Pots as shown HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
If you love the taste of pumpkin and chocolate, then you’ll love these pumpkin chocolate muffins. Plus, the recipe uses coconut oil for a healthier option! If you are more team apple than pumpkin, try my Healthy Mini Apple Muffins. So yummy!
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Make quick and easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Halloween Donuts.
- Create adorable and easy-to-make DIY Bandana Pumpkins.
- Learn all there is to know about how to use the Cricut Maker 3.
- Create a darling no-spend Autumn Wreath.
- Take a look at these tips on How to Get a Smooth Finish When Painting Cabinets.
It so sweet of you to mention my wreath. Thank you!
You’re super welcome!
Love all these fall ideas!
thank you so much! fall is my favorite
Thank you so much for including a photo of my dining room! Love your weekly collections of things!!
You’re so welcome! Thank you for sharing your amazing blog!