Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast featuring Sarah Brackenridge, where she talks about Success Using Daily Videos.
- Next up, I shared a super easy bow making tutorial with this DIY Burlap Bow that you can make in just 5 minutes!
- We finished the week off with a beautiful fall decor idea. Check out this fun tutorial for a Fall Floral Burlap Home Canvas.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
If you are a regular visitor, you know how much I love to decorate with vintage decor. So, these vintage fall decorating ideas really spoke to me. There are so many fun and unique ideas shared in this post. Just look at how gorgeous this vintage typewriter is filled with pumpkins and succulents. If this is your style, you definitely want to check out my vintage toolbox succulent display.
Look at the adorable vintage and reproduction doll chairs that this homeowner used to decorate her windowsill for fall. The white pumpkins look just lovely displayed on the chairs. What a creative decorating idea! If you are looking for more fall decorating ideas, check out the budget-friendly fall tips I share HERE.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
Burlap is another favorite craft medium of mine, so I just had to include this adorable pumpkin sign, complete with buffalo check pumpkins! This sign would look great in any style home. I could see it on a mantel, or buffet. Every year I try to create a new pumpkin craft. You don’t want to miss my leopard pumpkin decor with foil HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
We are just approaching soup season, and I couldn’t be happier! Enjoy this delicious recipe for sweet potato and carrot curry soup. It is both comforting and nutritious at the same time. You can’t get much better than that! For another yummy fall recipe, check out my mini personal pumpkin pies.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Learn how to create your own beautiful Fall Lantern.
- Gather some pinecones to make these pretty Glittered Pinecones.
- Make your own adorable DIY Fall Throw Pillow.
- Get ready to enjoy this yummy family favorite recipe for Apple Pie.
- Enjoy this transitional Fall Mantel Decor.
- Check out this super easy DIY Tissue Paper Garland.