Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a delicious family recipe for No Bake Cookies with Nutella.
- Next up, I shared some fun fall ideas with 11 Ways to Decorate for Fall on a Budget.
- We had a new podcast featuring Hiedi Scott, where she talks about Growing a Direct Sales Business in the Online Space.
- We finished the week off with two absolutely adorable Halloween crafts. Check out the tutorial for this Pumpkin Spice Scented Gnome Bannerand this Buffalo Check Wood Bead Garland (with Dollar Tree Mop Head Ghost Tassel)
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
This living room is decorated with simple, cozy and budget-friendly fall decor. The colors are in classic autumn colors with mustards and rust colors. Don’t you want to sit right down on the sofa with a cup of hot tea or coffee? You could serve some delicious pumpkin muffins and light a handmade candle. Fall is all about nesting and this is the perfect spot!
Look at all the yummy fall texture in this fabulous fall home tour! There are so many natural elements with pine cones and dried flowers. You definitely want to visit Songbird to see the rest of the fall decorating ideas. You may also enjoy the budget-friendly fall tips I share HERE.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
Do you remember those vintage ceramic fruit topiaries that were so popular years ago? This DIY pumpkin topiary is very similar, but it’s made with vase filler pumpkins! This centerpiece would look great in any style home. I could see it on a dining room table, or buffet. It is fun to create new pumpkin decor each year. One of my favorites is this hobnail milk glass pumpkin. You also don’t want to miss my favorite faux DIY pumpkins HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
There are so many yummy pumpkin recipes all across the web. I’ve been wanting to try a pumpkin roll and this one looks so moist and delicious! Pumpkin paired with cinnamon and sweet cream cheese. You can’t get much better than that! For another tasty pumpkin recipe, check out my pumpkin spice cake HERE.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Learn how to create your own beautiful Rustic Fall Decor.
- Makeover Dollar Store foam pumpkins into pretty Velvet Pumpkins.
- Grab some yarn to make pretty Chunky Knit Pumpkins.
- Get ready to enjoy this easy fall recipe for Pumpkin Chili.
- Enjoy these affordable Fall Table Decor Ideas.
- Check out this amazing DIY Fall Cutting Board.