Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a gorgeous collection of 13 Dollar Tree Pumpkin Wreath Form Ideas.
- We had a new podcast featuring Tracy Pounds, where she talks about How to Grow a Storefront Online.
- Next up, I took you shopping with me to see all the great fall decor at Dollar Tree. You can see it on FB Live HERE.
- We finished the week off with an absolutely adorable fall craft. Check out the tutorial for Leopard Pumpkin Decor Using Foil.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
This warm and cozy bedroom is decorated for fall in shades of blue and copper. There are so many great decorating ideas that you don’t want to miss! Do you see that adorable leopard pillow? Isn’t it so pretty? If you are a leopard fan too, you may want to see the leopard pumpkin I shared HERE and the leopard pumpkin wall art shared HERE. Leopard is a great way to bring in pattern for fall!
Next up, this stunning fall tablescape totally stopped me in my tracks! The non-traditional colors are so warm and welcoming. Do you decorate in neutral colors for fall? Another fun option is to add black and white decor into your fall decorating. I share budget tips how HERE.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
You know I love quick and easy crafts, especially seasonal crafts. Making your own home decor is is a great way to keep costs down, and decorate for every holiday. This sweet Grateful banner is the perfect example. You may be surprised to see how it was made! Banners are a favorite of mine to make for all occasions. You don’t want to miss these 7 easy fall banner ideas.
Check out these adorable bright and colorful painted pumpkins. Aren’t they so fun? You can get the easy tutorial to make your own. I bet kids would love to have one of these cuties in their room. Take a look at my favorite DIY faux pumpkins HERE or this stunning succulent pumpkin HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Are you team pumpkin? Pumpkin and apple recipes are synonymous with fall, so I thought I would share this yummy looking pumpkin bread. The best part is it starts out with a cake mix, so it can be made in no time. Perfect for a quick breakfast, or mid-afternoon snack. For another tasty pumpkin recipe, check out my pumpkin spice cake HERE and my 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies HERE. So good!
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Learn how to make a beautiful DIY Pumpkin Vase.
- Make a pretty fall Pumpkin Burlap Sign.
- Grab some spray paint to make these fun Painted Pumpkins.
- Get ready to enjoy this easy recipe for Perfect Pumpkin Bars.
- Enjoy these beautiful Fall Centerpiece Ideas.
- Check out this amazing Fall Straw Wreath.