Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast featuring Jennifer Hagenbuch, where she shares her story all about Live Sale Success.
- I had a little fun crafting with drop cloth and made a super pretty Drop Cloth Messy Bow.
- Next up, I shared a super cool technique where I show you how to print photos on fabric. See the tutorial for this Drop Cloth No Sew Decor.
- We finished the week off with a Southern Crush on the Road trip. Check out all the details from the Antique Gallery in Denton, TX.
- Fall Craftathon™ is going on now LIVE! Check it out HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
There is nothing like a good before and after room makeover. You have to see the before of this beautiful bathroom to truly appreciate the reveal! Plus, it was completed on a budget-amazing!
Next up, this stunning dressing table makeover started out life as a sewing table. Can you believe it? The black and gold is so elegant, as is the fabric used on the bench. If you enjoy vintage furniture makeovers as well, take a look at my vintage cabinet makeover.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
Like so many of you, I love sunflowers. When you can’t have the real thing, why not capture the beauty and feel of sunflowers with a felt sunflower wreath? This is just darling! You can never go wrong with felt crafts. Felt is inexpensive, easy to work with, and comes in so many different colors. See how I used felt to make an adorable Gnome Christmas Tree HERE. There is also a free pattern so you can make your own!
Check out this adorable rainbow pumpkin garland. Isn’t it just darling? You can decorate in classic fall colors and still bring a little color into your house. These warm muted tones work perfectly for fall. The fall hoop wreath is so pretty too! Banners are a great way to decorate for each season. Take a look at this post with 7 easy fall banner ideas. You may also like my wood bead garland HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
This is the best time of year for all things fruit and this peach butter sounds delicious! Plus, it’s made in the crockpot so it’s easy too. Wouldn’t this be so yummy to have on your morning toast, or with muffins? For another tasty fruit recipe try my Copycat Nothing Lemon Bundt Cake. Another delicious morning treat.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Learn how to make a beautiful Neutral Fall Wreath.
- See the before and after of this Laundry Room Makeover.
- Enjoy this charming Small Entryway Makeover.
- Get those garden tomatoes ready with this recipe for Arugula Pesto Prosciutto Tomato Pizza.
- Enjoy these easy ways to Update Your Porch For Fall.
- Check out this amazing Curbside Table Upcycle.