Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast where I share great tips all about the ABC’s, which means Always Be Collaborating HERE.
- Next up, with fall right around the corner, I shared a beautiful fall craft with this Dollar Tree Pumpkin Wreath Door Decor.
- We finished the week off with another simple bow tutorial. Check out this Easy Mesh Bow.
- Fall Craftathon™ t-shirts are now LIVE! Check them out HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
With so many of us holding on to the last month of summer, I wanted to share this fresh and bright summer front porch. It’s filled with so many sweet touches in a fun lemon theme. Can’t you just imagine sitting in the porch rockers with a glass of fresh lemonade? I sure can! Check out the pretty lemonade wreath I shared HERE and this adorable watermelon summer door hanger.
Next up, I just had to share this beautiful vignette with gorgeous hydrangeas. Now is the time to dry them to use in fall decorating. And, Yvonne from Stone Gable will show you how! If you don’t have any in your garden, check out the grocery stores. If you are lucky enough to have a Trader Joe’s near you, they have beautiful bunches at a great price!
My Secret Crafty Crushes
If you grow herbs in your garden, you can gather some, along with pretty flowers to create wonderfully scented DIY sleep pillows. Take a look at this simple tutorial to make your own. Now is a great time to make some before the end of the summer season. I love to use sachets in my home and made these lovely scented sachets using swaddle blankets.
I’m so in love with these beautiful trinket trays made from clam shells. They are perfect for the bedside, or to use as sweet salt and pepper servers if you add tiny spoons. These were made using a decoupage technique, a favorite craft project. In case you missed it, you may want to check out my decoupaged thrift store tray makeover or a fun decoupage drawer makeover.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Is there anything better than a sweet dessert on a hot day? How about this strawberry dessert with angel food cake and whip cream? So yummy! It’s a simple recipe that can be made ahead of time too. For another tasty summer dessert, try out this recipe for my Copycat Nothing Lemon Bundt Cake.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Make your own festive Fall Embroidery Hoop.
- See how to make a simple Seashell Centerpiece.
- Enjoy a delicious summer salad with this recipe for Balsamic Pasta Salad.
- Get the easy recipe for copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup.
- Learn how to upcycle a plastic carton into a DIY Textured Vase.