Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast all about how to grow your relationships and business at Haven with Kristin Stockdale HERE.
- Next up, I took you shopping with me for Southern Crush on the road with a visit to Denton, TX that you can see HERE.
- I shared an adorable Dollar Tree craft with these Wooden Spatula Gift Tags.
- We finished the week off with a fun bow craft. Check out this Lace Messy Bow DIY.
- Fall Craftathon™ t-shirts went LIVE last week! Check them out HERE.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
This stunning blue and white dining room stopped me in my tracks. You know I love blue and white decor. This post is filled with summer decorating ideas with hydrangeas. It’s a must see for sure. Do you like to decorate with flowers from your garden? You may like this fun headboard garden sign.
Next up, I just had to share this stunning kitchen table decorated with flea market finds. There are so many beautiful pieces displayed in this home. Adding found pieces to your home is a great way to make it unique. Get even more ideas for decorating with vintage items with my vintage cabinet makeover HERE and vintage lampshade planter HERE.
My Secret Crafty Crushes
Like so many of you, I love succulent crafts and this one is a stunner! It’s full of texture and color and easier than you think to make. If you like succulent crafts too, you may also want to see my faux succulent candle ring and this vintage toolbox succulent display.
A really inexpensive way to decorate your home is to use free printables, or printable wall art. Look at how pretty this DIY Wall art is. It has soft, muted tones and looks unique to this space. There are just so many fun things you can make with printables. You can read all about how to print and use free printables HERE and enjoy free Friendsgiving printables HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
Now, let’s move to dessert! Doesn’t this no-bake banana split cake look just delicious? No-bake desserts are such a time saver. This would be perfect for a summer barbecue, or Labor Day party. If you are looking for another tasty treat, try my Chocolate Zucchini Cake.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Make your own beautiful Scrap Wood Mirror.
- See how to makeover a Vintage Chair Dumpster Dive Find.
- Enjoy a healthy summer recipe with this Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
- Get the easy recipe for these yummy Lemon Blueberry Muffins.
- Learn how to update a light fixture with this DIY Industrial Light Project.