Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a super fun upcycle. Check out this Faux Succulent Candle Ring.
- Next up, I shared a great collection of 25 Creative DIY Wedding Ideas.
- We finished the week off with a fun antiquing trip where I found lot’s of goodies. You can see it on Facebook Live HERE.
- We finished the week off with my “Fab Five” favorite finds with you over on my YouTube Channel.
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
Enjoy this beautiful summer deck makeover with a gorgeous feature wall and oversized letter board. Isn’t that so cool? You can see how I decorated my summer patio HERE.
Decorating with books is a great way to add height to shelves and pops of color. This vintage secretary is styled in beautiful ironstone pitchers. There are some great tips for styling shelves included in this post. Did you see my pretty vintage cabinet makeover?
My Secret Crafty Crushes
I just had to include this bright and cheery lemon front door wreath. It really stands out against the black door, and the addition of summer flowers is just perfect! You may want to see the adorable summer lemonade wreath I shared HERE and the summer sun hat wreath I made HERE.
Look at these darling DIY tassel earrings. They are super simple to make. Think about all the colors you could make. You could even paint the wood beads if you wanted. These are a perfect way to finish off a pretty summer outfit, and would also make a great gift. I love to decorate with tassels. See how I made homemade tassels HERE.
Foodie Crush of the Week
With it being 4th of July weekend, I had to include this mouthwatering potato salad recipe. Doesn’t it look delicious? Every summer barbecue has to have potato salad, am I right? If you are looking for a yummy dessert to bring, you can’t go wrong with my Mint Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake.
Bonus Crushes this week!
- Download your own printable Meal Planners for a Command Center.
- Decorate your home with a beautiful Ocean Serving Tray.
- Learn how to decorate a pretty Summer Tablescape.
- Get the easy DIY tutorial on how to make fun Cards with Paper Sticker Cardstock.
- Make an adorable Bumble Bee Wreath.