Southern Crush Collective
Enjoy seeing this week’s collection of ‘all the things’ we accomplished plus my secret crushes from other blogs! Feel free to share the most exciting crushes with your friends…
- In case you missed it, we started the week with a new podcast, The Secret To Success is the Opposite of What You Think with Gina Luker.
- Next up we made an absolutely adorable DIY Gift Bag Patriotic Bunting that can be kept up all summer long!
- We finished the week off with another adorable craft. Check out How To Make A Bandana Bow. You can make these for any occasion!
- Last weekend we celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary and I wanted to share a bit about our trip with you!
My Secret Home Decor Crushes
Enjoy this beautiful summer living room with simple touches of the outdoors added to a gorgeous vase for a pretty display on the coffee table. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to decorate for each season. Simply snip fresh greenery, or flowers from your yard for instant summer decor. You may also enjoy this DIY textured flower pot for a pop of color to your summer home decor.
Credit: Craftberry Bush
There are so many lovely vintage patriotic decorating ideas in this summer home tour. Don’t you just love the bright red toolbox with hydrangeas? I was thrilled when I found a vintage toolbox while out thrifting. I scooped it up and made a beautiful faux succulent display that you can see HERE.
Credit: Virginia Sweet Pea
My Secret Crafty Crushes
We all love a pretty wreath DIY and this patriotic wreath is simple to make and looks gorgeous in a vintage frame. You can change out the sash for each season, or leave it off for a year round wreath. Did you see the summer lemonade wreath I shared HERE? You can never go wrong with a wreath on your front door. Such a great way to greet friends and family.
Credit: Meegan Makes
Make a set of wood burned herb garden markers that will look just adorable in your outdoor garden, or in a kitchen herb garden. They really bring a unique touch to your garden. I loved using this same wood burning technique to make a BOHO Wedding Wreath you can see HERE.
Credit: Amy Latta Creations
Foodie Crush of the Week
Are you looking for an easy summer treat that only takes 30 minutes to make? This Oreo Cheesecake Pudding recipe is perfect! You can make it ahead of time and just top it with a cookie before serving. If you missed my Dr Pepper Chocolate Cupcake recipe from last week, that is another delicious summer dessert to try!
Credit: Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Bonus Crushes this week!
- This stunning DIY Wooden Suncatcher.
- Decorate your home with a pretty Patriotic Coffee Table.
- Learn how to add color and interest to a backyard fence with DIY Chalk Painted Frames.
- Get the easy DIY tutorial on how to make a pretty Mosaic Flower Pot.
- Enjoy these delicious Cucumber Sandwich Appetizers.
Catch up on Southern Crush Collectives HERE…
Thank you for including my Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cups in your post. I’m loving those herb markers you featured as well!!
You are sooooo welcome! Yes aren’t they sweet! I appreciate you!