March 2022 Social Media | What’s New Now with Melanie Ferguson
Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
As a content creator, it is so important to be in the know when it comes to your social media accounts and how to use them to their full potential! This can be a bit tricky since these sites are constantly growing and evolving, but don’t worry – I’ve done some of the work to learn what’s new and what’s coming, so listen in and I’ll tell you what I know!
In this episode, we cover:
- When to avoid using auto-generated captions on Instagram
- Why you still need to be creating reels
- Using TikTok as a shortcut to major growth
- The age-old debate of Facebook pages vs. Facebook groups
- Facebook Live monetization
- Pinterest’s new in-app check-out option
- Why you need to promote some kind of product
- The benefit of affiliate programs
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Listen to Episode 37, How Clicks Equal Cash Through Affiliate Marketing with Jeannine Crooks
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
Affiliate Programs + Live Video Platforms
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!