Managing a Blogging Business Partnership with Simply 2 Moms
Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
Have you ever found yourself wishing you weren’t the only one responsible for your blog and everything on your to-do list? Have you ever wished you were working with someone else who could brainstorm ideas and work with you on content creation? Meet Anne and AnnMarie! These North Carolina moms have been friends for fourteen years, have three kids each, and have been blogging full-time for four years. But here’s the catch – they blog together! Anne and AnnMarie each started out with their own little family blogs and eventually decided to join forces and blog together. Since then, they’ve been lifestyle blogging at Simply 2 Moms.
In this episode, they share the benefits (and downsides) of working with another person and how they manage the business side of things, split their workload, prioritize strong communication, and stay motivated. Anne and AnnMarie have such a unique partnership and it was so cool to get a glimpse into how they blog as a team and implement it successfully.
In this episode, we cover:
- How and why Anne and AnnMarie started blogging together
- Logistics of a blogging business partnership
- The importance of good communication and planning
- Benefits and downsides of blogging with a partner
- What Anne and AnnMarie would have done differently if they could go back to the beginning
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Ann and AnnMarie’s website, Simply 2 Moms
- Connect with Anne and AnnMarie on Facebook and Instagram
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Blogging Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review. By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!