When the pandemic was putting so many brick and mortar stores out of business, Jennifer’s business Found For Home wasn’t just surviving, it was thriving! How did she do it? My friend, Jennifer Hagenbuch, credits her business’ growth to quickly pivoting and making genuine connections with her customers. She speaks with me today about how she made her Facebook Live events successful and the strategies she used to transition to the digital space. Jen also explains how she created an online community and her use of “micro influencers” to increase her site traffic. This episode is packed full of amazing tips and insights, so tune in!
Jennifer Hagenbuch is the creator and President of Found For Home, a home décor store located both online and at physical storefront in Tallahassee, Florida. Before starting her business, Jennifer had been in banking for 20 years, working her way up from teller to senior management. Finally accepting that she had a talent for interior design, an eye for amazing pieces, and a way with people she opened her store in 2017. Although she started small and took her time growing, Jennifer was doing well with steady sales. Changes wrought by the pandemic forced Jen to get strategic and increase her online presence, resulting in the massive success Found For Home is today.
In this episode, we cover:
- Starting small and growing your business slowly
- The true value of making honest connections with your customers
- How to make your Facebook Live events engaging
- When to go Live and how to present items for sale
- What the CommentSold service does and how to use it
- How to create an online community that engages with you
- Additional services offered by Found For Home
- How to use Influencers to grow your business
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Jennifer’s website
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook and Instagram
- COUPON CODE for Listeners: CRUSH10
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!