Social media is always changing and it’s up to us to keep up with it! Today I’m going to try and help you do just that by giving you a rundown of the latest trends and updates across a few popular platforms. I give you my opinions on the new tools and features available on Facebook and Instagram and tell you how they can help you with your follower engagement. I share my thoughts on how the options on social media can help you make money and which ones may be a waste of time. I also have some great tips and tricks for you on scheduling, cross-platform sharing, strategies on how to engage with your audience.
I don’t know if you’ve ever asked the question: When is the best time to post my content? If you have, I answer that question today! Read on below to find out the optimal times to post on each of the different platforms. As a great bonus in the show, I also tell you what to post in 2022 to increase your organic reach!
In this episode, we cover:
- Podcasts and podcast metrics on Facebook
- Live Audio rooms, sponsorships, and Facebook Reels
- Repurposing and linking content between Instagram and Facebook
- New Live Support options for Facebook
- Monetizing Facebook with paid subgroups, shops, Stars, and payments through Live sales
- The Reels Bonus Program
- My strategy for Instagram Reel engagement
- What Favorites are and why you should invite your followers to Favorite you
- How to use Stories and how often to create them
- New TikTok updates
- When to schedule your content and what to use for scheduling
- The best types of content o post for Instagram and Facebook in 2022
The best time to post content on social media:
- Facebook: 8am to 10am – daily
- Instagram: 1pm to 5pm – daily (Videos after 9 pm – daily)
6am to 9am & 10pm to 11pm – Monday & Wednesday
7am to 11am & 4pm to 8pm – Saturdays & Sundays
2pm to 4pm – Thursday & Friday
10am to 11am – Saturday & Sunday
- Pinterest: 2am to 4am & 8pm to11pm – daily
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Live chat support for people who have been locked out of their Facebook account
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!