In this episode, I talk to Jenny Melrose, who made the switch from school teacher to blogging teacher! After her blogging income outdid her teaching income, Jenny retired from teaching at the age of 35 and made the shift to teaching other people how to grow their blogs and their brand.
How to Sell a Blog
Jenny eventually sold her original lifestyle blog and in our conversation, she shared lots of good tips for anyone looking to do the same. In the blogging world, Jenny is known as “the person who talks about sponsorship” and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to partnering with brands and building long-term relationships with them.
In this episode, we cover:
- Jenny’s start in the blogging and business world
- The importance of loving what you write about
- Dos and Don’ts of selling a blog
- Working smarter by batching
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures to help things run smoothly
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Jenny’s website, Jenny Melrose
- Connect with Jenny on Facebook and Instagram
- Empire Flippers
- Pitch Perfect Pro Course
- Mastermind Course
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Blogging Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review. By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!