The New Year is coming, is it time for a change in your business? Are you experiencing the kind of success you hoped for? In this episode, I’m going to give you some advice about pivoting your business strategy. It’s something we all need to do from time to time, and there are some obvious signs and patterns that indicate that the time for you to do it is now!
I have some serious questions for you today about how you see success and about your long-term goals. I discuss several different ways that you can go after new audiences and why you need to engage with the audience you HAVE! I look at the basic requirements for an online entrepreneur to be successful and what to do in an over-saturated market. Finally my friends, I give you some quick tips on changes you can make to your marketing, messaging, and services to get you growing again!
In this episode, we cover:
- Determining what you want from your business
- The importance of diversifying
- New places to look for followers
- New content and services you can provide
- Why you need to be an expert
- Assessing and correcting your business strategies
- How to protect your creations
- Pivots that businesses have made during Covid
- The importance of putting yourself out there
- How Creatives On Fire will be pivoting in the new year
- What you as a business person need to think about for 2022
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED DURING THIS EPISODE:
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!