SHOW NOTES: Episode 2
Are you a multi-passionate entrepreneur? Do you think that your audience is going to love to see you create a ton of different things? Well, you are not alone – 87% of entrepreneurs are working outside of their true creative calling, because they don’t want to commit to just ONE of their passions.
However, there is only one way to be successful in the online space and that is to pick just one to start with. So, how do you pick your creative passion? Today, I’m sharing with you four easy steps that will help you do just that.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to avoid falling into the trap of wanting to do all-the-things
- How a mind dump can help you in pick your passion
- The importance of research and how you use keywords the right way
- and, how to match your passion to a mentor
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Join us for the official Southern Crush Craftathon™. A full day, real time virtual crafting marathon! June 5th-6th, 2021
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!